Advertisement

A true story that happened to me.. READ DESCRIPTION TO UNDERSTAND

A true story that happened to me.. READ DESCRIPTION TO UNDERSTAND If you guys don't get it..
I had a boy best friend not saying his name but I liked him a lot because him and I were really close friends. And then one day I confessed to him.. But it didn't turn out the way I expected and I ended up getting heartbroken by him harshly.. And he chose someone else over me because she has the better looks. I became so depressed because of that jerk who didn't care about my feelings that I couldn't eat or sleep for a week.. Let's just say I lost my friendship with him. But I don't care anymore because he only cares about his girlfriend and himself since he is stupid.

Anyways thats all thanks for watching me get rejected you can hate on me or him I won't care :\

UNDERSTAND

Post a Comment

0 Comments