Advertisement

Your dementia questions answered: Careblazer Q and A

Your dementia questions answered: Careblazer Q and A Welcome to Careblazers TV!

This is the place where we talk about anything dementia, such as how to manage caregiver stress and how to deal with difficult dementia behaviors. No matter what type of dementia your loved one has (Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia, Lewy Body dementia, frontotemporal dementia, etc.), this is your spot for information and resources!

In this video, I answer your questions. I read all of the comments and questions under all of my videos. If you ever have a question you want me to answer, make sure to leave it under any of my YT videos for a chance for me to answer it in a future episode.

Get the basics on how to cope with dementia caregiver stress- the Careblazer way! Link to this private mini-series:

This is where you can connect with other Careblazers:

If you want to support the CAREBLAZER movement, you can do so here:

Download your FREE Careblazer Survival Guide here:

Want to know when the next Care Course is available again? Then register here:

Be sure to find Careblazers on FB and instagram

In case you haven’t met me, my name is Natali Edmonds and I am a board certified geropsychologist. That means that I am a clinical psychologist who specializes in working with older adults. In my job, I help people with dementia, and their caregivers, by visiting them in their own homes and helping them cope through the many struggles of caring for someone with dementia. I have always wanted to help more people than is possible for me in a work day. One day, while hiking a trail, I came up with the idea for Careblazers and I decided to see if posting videos online could provide help to the many other Careblazers in the world who don’t get to have help come directly to them in their homes. This channel is for anyone caring for a loved one with any type of dementia (Frontotemporal dementia, vascular dementia, Lewy Body dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, etc.) I do this in my spare time. I hope that this work helps you in some way on your caregiving journey.

#careblazer #dementia #dementiacaregiver

vascular dementia,Lewy Body dementia,Alzheimer’s disease,alzheimers,careblazers,natali edmonds,dr. natali,how to care for someone with dementia,dementia caregiver,dementia care,what is dementia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments