Advertisement

You will be Shocked! | Independence Day Special ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

You will be Shocked! | Independence Day Special ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Happy Independence Day.
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed the Celebrations.
Give it a BIG thumbs up if you liked this Happy Vlog!

INSTAGRAM : @prateekrathee


I was really excited and happy for Independence Day, and I decided to visit India Gate and Ask my fellow indians 5 easy questions about the country. I was surprised and shocked to meet a guy with tattoo of pulwama attack martyrs written on his back. This vlog is full fun and masti vlog that'll spread immense love and happiness. Hope you had fun watching it. Happy Independence Day.
This video is a perfect independence day status 2019.

I am Prateek Rathee an Entrepreneur based out of Gurugram Delhi. I am also the founder and creator at and a Civil Engineer.

I love sharing the knowledge that I have accumulated in the past 9 years of being in business and scaling multiple successful bootstrapped and funded companies.

So, People around me call the Man on a Mission // Soccer Maniac // Find me in Meditations & practicing Yoga in my free time, I am an avid Travel Enthusiast and a keen follower and preacher of The Lean movement and processes of doing business.

Music by:-

#IndependenceDay #SabseBadaDeshBhakt #PrateekRathee

independence day,india gate,independence day status,independence day song,whatsapp status,flying beast,gaurav taneja,ritu rathee,prateek rathee,tattoo on back,pulwama attack,freedom fighter,aazadi,bharat,swatantrata diwas,independence day whatsapp status,2019,370,article 370,kashmir,modi,amit shah,desh,bhakti,bhakt,73rd independence day,73,army,navy,air force,flag,tiranga,india,indian,country,funny,politics,red fort,song,speech,video,viral,whatsapp,pulwama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments