Advertisement

Winter Forecast 2019 - 2020 #2

Winter Forecast 2019 - 2020 #2 Thanks For Watching!

Like The Video!

In this video I'm very excited to present to you my 2nd Winter outlook / Winter Forecast for 2019 - 2020, I'm quite confident in this forecast / outlook, and though it's early, I'm fairly certain this will closely resemble the Final Result.

For the Winter Forecast 2019-2020 I'm Forecasting for Colder Conditions in the Eastern and Central United states with Polar Vortex Possibly Making an appearance, Arctic Blasts cold be quite common as well, In this Winter Outlook 2019-20 I'm Also Expecting Warmer than normal Conditions for the Western united states, but the Rockies could be quite cold still.

I'm very Excited to see the Winter Forecast 2019-20 / winter outlook 2019-20 from The Weather Channel, AccuWeather, NOAA, and News stations as well.

Usually the Weather Channels Forecast Looks a lot like mine so we will see, as well as a lot of Fox News Stations.

I really hope you Enjoyed My second Outlook / Forecast for the Winter of 2019 - 2020. Thanks For Watching.

Social Media:

Instagram -

Facebook Page -

Facebook Group -

Twitter -

Discord Server -

Contact Us - directweathercontact@gmail.com

Weather,Meteorology,forecast,Direct Weather,Mbgc Combo,News,The Weather Channel,Weather Channel,Live Weather,Weather Updates,Weather Forecast,US Weather,Live Weather Updates,winter forecast,winter forecast 2019-20,winter outlook,winter outlook 2019-20,winter 2019-2020,winter,enso outlook,preliminary winter outlook,winter outlook 2019-2020,fox news channel,the weather channel,polar vortex 2019,polar vortex,outlook,the weather,nao,el nino,noaa,climate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments