Advertisement

Why Are PRO Fortnite Players So TOXIC...?

Why Are PRO Fortnite Players So TOXIC...? Use Creator Code Superhotmom4 in the Fortnite Item Shop!

Become a member of the channel:

In today's video I try to explain why I believe the Fortnite professional community is so toxic? I have found that as time goes on, the competitive Fortnite community has become more and more toxic. I've always wondered why this is. So I decided to do a bit of research and make a video on the subject as I find it very interesting. Let me know what you guys think in the comments.

Make sure to check out my stream if you have the time!


Twitter:


Instagram:


Thumbnail by:


Fortnite Intel Article:


#toxicpro #toxicfortnite #toxicproplayer

fortnite toxic,toxic fortnite pro,toxic fortnite player,toxic fortnite,fortnite battle royale,the fortnite guy,the fortnite guy clix,clix toxic,clix zexrow,bloodx fortnite,issa fortnite,mongraal,mongraal toxic,mr savage m,j rutto,j rutto exposed,the fortnite guy exposed,Everyone Needs To Stop Hating On The Fortnite Guy!,fortnite gone toxic,toxic,Why Are PRO Fortnite Players So TOXIC...?,zexrow vs clix,e11,e11 bloodx,e11 bloods racist,j rutto kodak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments