Advertisement

Which Parents Knows Me Best Challenge

Which Parents Knows Me Best Challenge Hey y’all, thank you for watching and I hope you all enjoyed this video. This was incredibly fun to make with my parents and I know it's pretty obvious that my parents both know me pretty well. LOL, as you can tell my parents and I have a very fun and close relationship. Let me know if you guys want to see any more videos with them before I head back off to college VERY soon.

Any guesses what next week video will be??

Let me know what videos you would like to see in the future. You can comment below or get in contact with me through my social media links below as well.

PLEASE don’t forget to like, subscribe and all that good stuff!

Click the notification bell to be one of the first people to watch the newest videos every MONDAY!

Currently at 553 subscribers!
Let's try to hit 600 by September. ¨̮

Instagram:
Twitter:

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18-135mm Lens
Editor: iMovie

Which,Parent,Knows,Me,Best,Challenge,Daughter,mom,dad,winner,family,fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments