Advertisement

Visible Mending on a Vintage Nightgown to Fix Worn-out Fabric and Holes - My #MONDAYMENDING

Visible Mending on a Vintage Nightgown to Fix Worn-out Fabric and Holes  - My #MONDAYMENDING This tired old vintage nightgown had very worn-out, thin fabric on the back, so I decided for this Monday Mending to test my hand sewing skills and do some visible mending/darning to fix it!



*Learn to sew with me at VINTAGE SEWING SCHOOL :

*My favorite SEWING SUPPLIES :

*Sign up for my newsletter and get free access to my crash course to learn to sew!


Want your own CUSTOM CLOTHING LABELS? I recommend
(USE CODE - ' evelynwood15 ' for 15% off your order)


#visiblemending #learntosew #howtomendclothes



FOLLOW me on my other social media channels:

INSTAGRAM :
WEBSITE :
FACEBOOK :


And don’t forget to subscribe!
Until next time
Evelyn





music
Breaktime Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

Evelyn Wood,sewing,Visible Mending on a Vintage Nightgown to Fix Worn-out Fabric - My #MONDAYMENDING,Monday Mending,how to mend clothes sewing,visible mending,how to darn a hole in fabric,how to repair clothes,darning worn out fabric,how to mend clothing by hand,how to mend a tear in clothing by hand,how to visible mending,how to fix holes in clothes,how to do a darning stitch by hand,viisible mending stitch by hand,sewing a hole in a dress,

Post a Comment

0 Comments