Advertisement

TOP DECK Reshiram & Charizard GX with Volcanion and GREEN'S EXPLORATION! [Pokemon TCG Online]

TOP DECK Reshiram & Charizard GX with Volcanion and GREEN'S EXPLORATION! [Pokemon TCG Online] Use code TABLEMON to get 5% off PTCGO codes at:

BUY THE OFFICIAL TABLEMON SHIRTS HERE:


Want to support me monthly with $5 or less? Check out my Patreon:
One time donation? Through here:

----------------------

My Twitch:
My Twitter:
My Facebook:
My Instagram:

Music by:

----------------------

Pokemon,World Championships,Tablemon,Pablo Meza,Worlds 2019,TCG Worlds 2019,Pokemon Worlds,Decks,deck,best deck,SM-on,Standard,top deck,Expanded format,pokemon cards,top decks,pokemon regionals,reshiram,charizard,reshiram charizard,reshiram charizard gx,reshiram charizard gx deck,welder,welder deck,unbroken bonds,new set,unbroken bonds new set,salazzle,flareon gx,flareon,fire tool box deck,green’s exploration,jirachi,volcanion,greens exploration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments