Advertisement

TAKING A LOOK AT THE NEW ROCKET PASS 4 INFO AND TRAILER!!!

TAKING A LOOK AT THE NEW ROCKET PASS 4 INFO AND TRAILER!!! Today we take a look at the new RP4 trailer and announcement news, what do you think about the upcoming rocket pass?

For Fast, Safe, And Reliable Keys, Items, Gift Cards And More! Visit:
FOR DISCOUNT, USE CODE: XYZ

My Twitter:

Verify My XBox Gamer Tag: "XYZbtw" (Spelled: X-Y-Z-b-t-w NO SPACES)

My Second Channel:

My Official Discord Server:
Feel free to ask me any questions, post trades, leave video ideas, and more in my discord server!

Intro Created By:

Outro Song: Y&V - Lune [NCS Release]


Channel Banner Art Designed And Created By:

rocket,league,xyz,showcase,trading,RL,rp4,rocket pass,pass,#4,pass 4,update,news,announcement,leak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments