Advertisement

Shaving my legs | Low Waste Shaving with a Safety Razor | Raine

Shaving my legs | Low Waste Shaving with a Safety Razor | Raine Here are the products I use when I shave my legs:

👉🏼Coffee and Coconut Sugar Face* Scrub
- yes, I use it on the rest of my body too.
👉🏼Spectrum Coconut Cooking Oil
👉🏼Parker Safety Razor
👉🏼Herb and Glow Handmade Bayabas Soap
👉🏼Nivea Lotion

#shaving #lowwaste #zerowaste

This video was not sponsored.

Rainesparkles,rainetheawesome,beauty,Philippines,Laraine,zero waste,low waste,zerowaste,lowwaste,safety razor,safety razor shave,shaving with a safety razor,handmade soap,coconut oil,coconut oil for shaving,shaving with coconut oil,how to shave legs,how to shave legs without shaving cream,hair removal,low waste shaving,zero waste shaving,parker safety razor,zero waste philippines,how to use a safety razor,how to shave with a safety razor,wet shaving,

Post a Comment

0 Comments