Advertisement

Security System Install Completed

Security System Install Completed Well my Security System Install is Complete and I am very happy with the results. Today I connected the power to the cameras and them connected the cameras to the recorder. Then I switch everything on and then just sat there and waited and bingo there was my garden on the TV screen. I was so surprised that the image was just there looking back at me. No trouble shooting or any problems it was just on the TV. After adjusting the cameras a little the job was done and Kevin is very happy.

Canon,Sony,Thailand,Ayutthaya,Kevin,Kevin in Paradise,Kevin in Thailand,Kev n Thailand,youtube kev in,Kevin in,Tamron,Paradise,utopia,Eden,2%,2 percent,living in thailand,Holiday in Thailand,Thai visa,Photography Day Trip,Photograpy Trip Thailand,security install,security camera,cctv,installing security,ir camera,how to security,how to install,how to,home security,feeling safe,safe home,secure home,happy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments