Advertisement

Relationship Advice, Arguing With Your Partner, Long Distance & More // Letters To Lucie: Ep. 4

Relationship Advice, Arguing With Your Partner, Long Distance & More // Letters To Lucie: Ep. 4 This is episode 4 of my video series "Letters To Lucie" - where I read your REAL letters out loud and give you advice for all of YouTube to hear! Today we'll be discussing RELATIONSHIPS, including long-distance, communication issues, fighting, and growing apart.

If you want me to answer YOUR letter in a future episode, email it to lucie@luciefink.com. Let me know in the email if you'd like me to read your name out loud or if you'd prefer to remain anonymous. I will never read your name or any private information aloud without express permission from you.

PLEASE NOTE * I AM NOT A MEDICAL EXPERT OR MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. The advice I'm giving here is not intended to be a replacement for seeking professional help wherever necessary. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255

Subscribe to my channel:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
SNAPCHAT: LucieFink

Thank you so much for watching! I hope you subscribe to my channel for more videos.

refinery29,lucie fink,luciefink,r29,relationships,LDR,NYC,New York,long distance,letters to lucie,relationship advice,boyfriend called me fat,boyfriend,arguing with a significant other,significant other,arguments,fighting,relationship fighting,fighting in relationships,long distance relationship,ldr,girlfriend,my boyfriend called me fat,boyfriend told me to lose weight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments