Advertisement

MY MOM & BOYFRIEND RATE MY SWIMSUITS from 7 TRENDY STORES

MY MOM & BOYFRIEND RATE MY SWIMSUITS from 7 TRENDY STORES Double Trouble: my mom AND my boyfriend rate my bikinis from fashion nova, wish, oh polly, pretty little thing, white fox, noracora, and shop bop! *instagrams trendiest styles!*

Check out Sitejabber to watch my detailed reviews for each of the seven bikinis + reviews for thousands of other products/companies:


❤️INSTAGRAM: @aarbucci


💖Email: aarbucci001@gmail.com

💛Snapchat: alana.arbucci

my boyfriend rates my outfits,my boyfriend reacts to my fashion nova haul,my boyfriend rates my swimsuits,my mom reacts to my instagram pics,my mom reacts to my tik tok,my mom rates your Zaful bikinis,my mom rates my outfits,alana arbucci,alana arbucci bikini haul,my boyfriend cheated on me,fashion nova haul,try on haul,try on haul 2019,bikini haul,bikini haul 2019,swimsuit try on haul,my boyfriend broke up with me,my mom hates me,try on,

Post a Comment

0 Comments