Advertisement

My BTS Enamel Pin Collection & Mini Haul!

My BTS Enamel Pin Collection & Mini Haul! 💌 [READ ME] 💌

Hi everyone! I have finally gotten around to filming my enamel pin collection. I will list out below the pin makers I mentioned in this video if I remember them. I started buying pins around 2016-2017 but didn’t get so serious until 2018.

To all prospective pin collectors out there, you don’t need to buy everything or feel like you need a lot to have a beautiful collection. Get what you can and love and every collection is great no matter if big or small!

Also I was definitely pronouncing atiny wrong lol 😅 it’s just instinct

Pin makers:



















*** pin makers usually have same username on instagram if you want to check them out/follow

Song - Dreams by Joakim Karud
Music used for entertainment purposes only. Copyright infringement not intended.

bts enamel pins,bts collection,bts pin collection,enamel pin collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments