Advertisement

My best FRIEND SET ME UP

My best FRIEND SET ME UP Hi! Today Alinе want to tell you her story about that sometimes even the closest person can betray you.
"I am kind of an introvert. Well, I have never needed a lot of friends. And I really believe a company of more than 2 people is a crowd. I am what I am, I'm OK with myself. I am a self-company.

But when I turned 15, suddenly I wanted to be like everyone else. Other teenagers hung out in large companies: they made parties and came over to each other. I also wanted to try stuff like that. Well, at least others found something in it.

And I began to communicate to others. One girl, Stacy, made me her protegé. My parents immediately agreed - they changed my wardrobe and finally I was dragged out of the house. In my opinion, my parents didn’t even hope their child would ever dare to leave the room. It was my lucky chance.

All in all, I started to feed in the company. It was very difficult for me but I became a frequent guest at parties and discos. However, they failed to make me drink alcohol. I did not want anything affecting my mind. It was precious to me. The same thing with smoking and other strange stuff.

Mostly, I talked to Stacy. She felt OK with the way I was. She just always stayed with me and somehow she became my close friend and then… my best friend.

Later I somehow fell in love. Maybe it was about the hormones or anything else, but a classmate with the anime character appearance really hooked me. As I was a stealthy person, I started to write him love messages.

At that time all my interest was the classmate. I didn’t care of anything but him. I didn’t even know that he had a girlfriend.

To be honest, even if he noticed me, I wouldn't know what to do. I was in love with his image, his appearance… but he didn’t interest me as a man. That’s why I wasn't really going to «conquer» him. And everyone around me (including him) understood that.

But his girlfriend didn't. It turned out that she thought I was threatening their happiness.

After the «duel», she came to school with a broken face and started accusing me of getting hurt. I was shocked because I really did not know anything and did not understand what was going on. What is more, most of my «friends» supported her.

I decided to find out the case and I met this girl in person. She came up and brought a crowd with her. Why? I have no idea. But we just talked, no fighting at all. I explained my position, she explained hers.

Thanks to Stacy, this story turned upside down. Like, it was all my fault, she wanted to protect me and I set her up. And many guys believed it! Then the boy himself began to say that it was nonsense, but the crowd always listens to those who shout louder.

Since then, I swore not to deal with people anymore. What's the point if someone who you think is your friend can set you up at any moment?".

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,best friend,betrayal,betrayal by friends,forgiveness,relationships,friend,storybooth,best friends,family friendly,my best friend,girlfriend,friendship,girl,confused,conflict,complicated,scandal,social,my friend set me up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments