Advertisement

Moon Child Bubbling Bath Salts (Re-Upload) | MO River Soap

Moon Child Bubbling Bath Salts (Re-Upload) | MO River Soap Hi all! I'm making Bubbling Bath Salts using some products from Bramble Berry's Celestial Collection! The Moon Child fragrance has notes of grapefruit, bergamot, thyme, white tea, rose, jasmine, honey, and nutmeg.

I know many of you love the long and chatty videos. Currently, I am running an air conditioner, a fan, and two dehumidifiers. It's too noisy to film a video with sound and much too hot/humid to turn all the contraptions off. :-)

This video is reuploaded due to a glitch in processing.

Celestial Collection:

Recipe:


The Celestial Collection was sent to me to use and have fun with. I have zero obligation to review, share, or promote in any way. Most of the items in my project were purchased.



S H O P & F O L L O W

www.moriversoap.com

Instagram:


Facebook Page – make sure to select to ‘get notifications’:


Facebook Group :
(This group is not a general soapmaking/wax making/craft group. This group is only for the happenings of MO River Soap.)

Twitter:




F I L M I N G & E D I T I N G

Camera used to film: Canon M50

Camera used for images: Nikon D3200 with 50mm lens

Video Editing Software: Corel Video Studio Pro

Music by Epidemic Sound:

Missouri River Soap,MO River Soap,Bramble Berry,Celestial Collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments