Advertisement

Modify Off mosquito lanterns to fit new style inserts

Modify Off mosquito lanterns to fit new style inserts Going to a cottage in mosquito country in July requires a good strategy to fend off biting insects. I have had good sucess with Off mosquito lanterns when camping during the summer. I was looking for the new mosquito lamps because the design had changed and I only had a few refills for the old style. I was only able to purchase new style refills, as the lamps were nowhere to be found at the 3 stores I visited.

I decided to try to modify my 2 old lanterns as they were useless now that the new style inserts didn't fit. I couldn't believe how easy it was and how well they worked out. I hope this helps you if you are in the same situation.

Off mosquito lamp lantern conversion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments