Advertisement

Messi's attitude towards Griezmann drove Barça fans crazy - Oh My Goal

Messi's attitude towards Griezmann drove Barça fans crazy - Oh My Goal Lionel Messi - Antoine Griezmann: on paper it's a partnership to die for. But an incident between the pair has been discussed a lot in the press: when Griezmann went to high five Messi after he was subbed in the match against Arsenal, he seemed to intentionally avoid the Frenchman. Is this an example of tension between the two men which has been building for a year?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh my goal,lionel messi,messi,messi oh my goal,messi ohmygoal,fc barcelona,griezmann,oh my goal griezmann,antoine griezmann,messi griezmann,la liga,soccer,futbol,football,griezmann barcelona,antoine griezmann barcelona,

Post a Comment

0 Comments