Advertisement

I'v made mistakes, but I'm bettering myself everyday! Daniel Altavilla- Faded Town EP.10

I'v made mistakes, but I'm bettering myself everyday! Daniel Altavilla- Faded Town EP.10 Danny joins us to talk how Pokemon is his life, they mistakes he made in the past, and how it feels to be apart of the most dominant team in Pokemon.

Support the podcast buy the best Pokemon merch in the game-


BOX LOGO MERCH-


Listen On Apple podcast-

Listen on Spotify-

Subscribe-


ADD us on:
Instagram:
Instagram:
Instagram:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

sackorscoop,'Pokemon,tcg,pokemon,pokemon trading card game,pokemon review,competitive pokemon,pokemon tcg game,deck profile,pokemon deck profile,pokemon deck,pokemon match,pokemon trading card game online,pokemon online tcg,pokemon tcgo,trading card game online,pokemon card game online,pokemon tcg online,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon sun,Pokemon moon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments