Advertisement

It's a Handbag sale!!

It's a Handbag sale!! Hello YouTube friends! This is my very first Youtube handbag sale. I usually sale on Poshmark but I wanted to give my subscribers first choice. Some of the handbags that I am selling are from my Dooney and Bourke Collection, Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 and a couple of my L.A.M.B handbags. If you are interested in any of the bags, please email me at slcalvin1@gmail.com

I will list them on Poshmark in a couple of days, but if you are interested send me at email at slcalvin1@gmail.com

If you like the hair extensions I'm wearing shop our online store at
www.zorabellatresses.com



#dooney&bourke #louisvuitton #purses #fashion

louis vuiiton,dooney & bourke,dooney and bourke,l.a.m.b,handbags,purse,handbag sale,gucci,michael kors,ysl,chanel,dooneynistas,sales,poshmark,sephora,mac cosmetics,brazillian deep wave,hair extensions,mufe cosmetics,ann taylor,nars cosmetics,macys,coach,purses for sale,beauty,bobbi brown cosmetics,freebies,loft,banana republic,gap,nordstrom,ulta,dressbarn,forever 21,fashion nova,hair weave,hair bundles,mink lashes,lashes,estee lauder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments