Advertisement

I spoke with the alleged bridge guy

I spoke with the alleged bridge guy Father Simond : So you claim to be the alleged "Bridge Guy" and this is your testimonial held in confidence by me not calling the police through Clergy confidentiality , that's why you made contact with me.

Bridge Guy: Well, it's not really a testimonial
Are you the guy that Libby video'd walking toward her on that bridge over two years ago?
I have walked many bridges over the years, i don't mark my travels on any calendar

Are you a Religious man ? ever attended Church or other house of worship?
Did religion issues cause you to do what you allegedily have done?

i contacted you right?, i attented Church ,i have no religion hang up's if that's what you're getting at.

Did you or someone you know commit the double murders of (redacted)?

I did something, i know i did something, but i'm always doing something you know

What are any feelings that you now have knowing that you are this alledged "bridge guy"?

Does not bother me, I don't care what the outcome brings. I can black out for days at a time and remember nothing.

I have never believed in that "I blacked out and remember nothing that happend" that's a guilty man's bull shit line, and i assure you Mr. BG i have comunicated and ministered to many cons. Are you going to turn yourself in?

No i will never turn myself in

why did you do this? was it worth it? are you finished?

They really can't be helped can they father?

Some of them can, what's the one thing about the crime scene only the police and the perpetrator would know?

The note

Note?

the note left on scene.

you're kidding, never heard of that one.

Few have

How come they can't catch you?

I ask meself every day that same question. it's like a dream, really cool i don't think there is an answer. I told you i don't worry about that kind of stuff like most people do, i walk and don't look back.

Why did you contact me? You won't take my advice

Didn't you know Father, it's all about random. Had to be somebody right? and you're it

What is your internet/ social media status? Do you make or watch videos?

I am all over social media, blend right in.

Sure seems like everything is no big deal for you, come what may.
just going what ever way the winds blow, you are cold and diabolical How old are you?

38 Father, 38 i am, and you might not believe it but i am more stress free then you are, won't change a thing, that's how i roll full speed ahead. I don't plan my time out. my days activity is determind seconds in advance.

surely you don't want to go to prison

I won't

That's simply absurd, it never fails to amaze me. how can one be so overconfident? you most certainly will go to prison. there will be some detail you overlooked right?Like leaving behind cellphone?

I have smoked a half pack of benson & hedges so far during our time together and you know, i throw the butts everyware, started a goddam fire once. oh i apoligize Father, trying to keep it clean in you're presents.

Please tell me about where you reside

nothin doin, like i would tell you, Yo i'm staying at da rits tonight not

I will pray for you my son

I kind of expected that , you know, thats par for the course in you're line of work. you can leave me with a prayer that i might use.

Are you really the guilty party of (redacted)?

You agreed not to use this line of questioning

How can you not be afraid of being traced over our cell phones tower ping or g.p.s right now?

Burner

I know thats slang for something

you go to dollar general with a ball cap , sunglasses on, buy a cheep cellphone and minutes,
with cash, activate it, don't give your name use it once then destroy and dispose of it.

I will never have the need for that shenanigans. So i guess you believe that you have pulled out all the stops but i have told you what you must do and i pray you will see it too

I keep telling you i really don't care about any past events, get that through your head. I don't dwell on anything I really was doing ok and just got bord and felt like talking so i thumbed through the book till i found Father Simond in the tri-state region , you have been like a friend, but you're role is limited.

phone line disconnect

I will put this public I don't follow this case but was randomly inserted into it
May God bless Father Simond

delphi murders,please go to Church on sundays,bridge guy,down the hill,anthony greeno,cray hughes,harvey carroll,reddit delphi,mears barn,sign barn,libby & abby,sounthern bounty,monon high bridge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments