Advertisement

I gave the hole in my wall a TRANSFORMATION!!

I gave the hole in my wall a TRANSFORMATION!! Congratulations on Daydream reaching 100M views!!!! So proud of you Hobi! After months of staring at the whole in my room wall I decided to paint it and since Jhope's Daydream MV reached 100M I decided to celebrate by attempting to paint his hixtape to cover the dent. I'm not an expert but it was fun making it! I hope you all enjoy and stay around for more videos soon!
[Kpop No Copyright Music] JHOPE-"Baseline!"
[Kpop No Copyright Music] BTS- So What
[Kpop No Copyright Music] BTS Mikrokosmos
Licence: Creative Commons Attribution (
Source:
Source:
Source:
Disclaimer I do not own any song, no copyright intended
All rights of BigHit Entertainment

Hope World,

Post a Comment

0 Comments