Advertisement

How to Have a Healthy Mind As a Christian

How to Have a Healthy Mind As a Christian 3 Ways to have a Healthy Mind as a Christian Right from I Peter 5:6-11.

1. By throwing anxiety instead of holding it
2. By resisting temptation instead of entertaining it
3. By waiting on God's promises instead of rushing it

I hope this content blesses you.
If it does please give a thumbs up and a comment and a subscription - be sure to hit the bell you get all of the notifications from this channel.

*******************************

Other stuff on this channel ! My college professor and I went through the whole book of Romans check that out here list=PLt9gIff6QWgkM5IopMoctJBDBVZkflTyg

The big project on this channel is a full walkthrough of the entire Bible - check that out here -

Check out some full sermons if that interests you and would bless your heart today -

Here is an interview series with some cool friends like Levi Lusko, Tauren Wells, KB and Darryl Strawberry -

bible,the Bible,understanding the Bible,Bible walkthrough,landon macdonald,Christian mind,Christian mental health,mental health as a Christian,how to have a healthy mind,what does the Bible say about mental health,how to be mentally healthy as a Christian,I peter 5,I peter 5 preaching,I Peter 5 teaching,I Peter preaching,Christianity and mental health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments