Advertisement

How I Releather a Replica Title Belt (Part 1)

How I Releather a Replica Title Belt (Part 1) This is a (no so) short video in which I explain how I releather replica belts (what tools I use etc). I have had a number of requests for this. In this video I look at cutting the leather and punching the holes. Again, these are the steps that I take; other (more skilled) releatherers might disagree. If you want to releather your own belt, the cost at the outset is significant (several hundred dollars) and it takes a whole lot of practice. Nonetheless, it is possible. I use 8-10oz leather and all of my tools/supplies were purchased from Tandy Leather Factory (or a few from EBay).

Sorry for the shaky video. I'm not so good with filming.

I have posted another, shorter video that explains how I alter the leather cut for the main plate to make it more "TV accurate".

If there is an interest, I'll post subsequent videos (part 2, 3 etc) where I show how I draw lines, bevel, dye, finish etc.

replica,wwf,wwe,leather,releather,how to releather,how to,belt,championship,title,ECW,NWO,cut,custom,tooling,beveling,bootleg,Intercontinental releather,heavyweight,championshhip releather,vintage,bevel,snapbox,midwest,millican,parks,J Mar,Jmar,plates,belts,world heavyweight championship,world,undisputed,RAW,Smackdown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments