Advertisement

How I Became An Outdoor Educator | Career Advice | My Story

How I Became An Outdoor Educator | Career Advice | My Story Curious about starting an Outdoor or Environmental Education career? This is the first video in a new series that I want to start called Hang Out With Hannah. In this series, you will get a chance to ask me questions and to learn more about my life.

In this video, I talk about my career and why I chose to be an Outdoor Educator. I go all the way back to high school when I was trying to figure out what to do with my life. If you are trying to figure out what to major in in college or if you are trying to figure out your career path, I hope that this video helps you.

If you like this video, make sure you let me know in the comments below!

WANT TO STAY IN TOUCH?
********************************

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:

VISIT OUR BLOG:

outdoor education,naturalist,environmental education,montessori education,homeschool education,teacher,vlog,college story,picking a major,high school story,my life,simmons college,simmons university,nature,nature therapy,get outside,wild and growing,story of my life,about me,hang with me,why outdoor ed,experiential learning,hands on learning,unschooling,career advice,how I landed my dream job,my story,outdoor industry,education,

Post a Comment

0 Comments