Advertisement

House Remodel from 2015-2017

House Remodel from 2015-2017 So about 4 years ago I started to remodel the current house that we live in and the plan was to flip it. Little did I know but I spent too much money and too much time so we ended up moving to the house. At the time I was "vlogging" so I just pieced this video together from all the footage that I had from the remodel. It was definitely super hard doing most of the work by myself but thats just the way it was.Big shoutout to David Orellana, Isaias Lopez and my father in law for helping out. Also Marisol, Adriana and the Kids for being super patient.

Music by:









Follow me on my socials if you want:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Snapchat:Lopez9561

vlog,youtube,samuel,lopez,House,remodel,Fixer upper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments