Advertisement

HOLD THE ITEM PRANK!!

HOLD THE ITEM PRANK!! Lump It, Slump It, My Brudda's Don't Eat Crumpet!!!

ONE OF THE FUNNIEST VIDEO! I made people hold my item and see what they reaction is when I don't take it back. Will they get angry or will they stay calm with me?

PREVIOUS VIDEO:

Comment down below on what you want me to record next!

Welcome to my Journey, I hope you enjoy.
Find Me On |
• Snapchat - @LV General
• Instagram -
• Youtube -

Direct Contact for any questions or business:
• OFFICIALLVGENERAL@GMAIL.COM

Music:

Please SMASH the Like, Share, & Subscribe for more videos!

If you like this video give it a LIKE / LEAVE IT A THUMBS UP!

SUBSCRIBE & TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

Cameraman/Editor: @AB VISION
• ABVISION1@HOTMAIL.COM
• Instagram:
• Youtube:

LOVE for watching :)

#HOLDITEM #PRANK #GENERALS

LV General,Entertainment,The Generals,Comedy,Vlogs,Challenge,Wall of Comedy,GRM Daily,London,Muslim,Exciting,Fun,Meme,Jokes,United Kindom,Students,Public,Games,Challenging,Crazy,Laugh,Trending,Hold the item,Prank,Pranks,Pranking,pranked,Holding,Shopping,lump it slump it,funniest video prank,youtube prank,youtube prank gone wrong,Gone wrong,footasylum,pranking public,public pranks,yung filly and Lv,best prank,comedy,humor,laughs,jokes,funny pranks,girls,Hold item,

Post a Comment

0 Comments