Advertisement

Getting Rid of all my Clothes | TRY-ON Closet Purge Decluttering

Getting Rid of all my Clothes | TRY-ON Closet Purge Decluttering It was time to do a huge try-on closet purge / decluttering / closet cleanout series inspired by marie kondo and the konmari method and getting rid of all my clothes should help with that.
Download Poshmark: + sign up with my Invite Code: LILITMAC for $10 off your 1st purchase!

#closetcleanout #decluttering #cleanwithme

My closet:

This video is part 1 [all of my dresses and rompers] of a possibly 3 part series. [part 2 will be all of my shirts, jackets, and coats]. So turn on your post notifications for that!

Note to self: do not shop every 70% off website sale, you will end up buying things that are yes, cheap, but you did not need in the first place. If you must spend, invest in quality pieces that you will get a lot of wear out of so that you do not trash the world by filling landfills with unsustainable pieces. You do not have to go completely minimal today and cut off all shopping and spending cold turkey, all you need to do is to start making more earth friendly choices day by day.

:・゚✧ FOLLOW ME ⤵︎

snapchat ‣ LiliTMac
✉ email ‣ lilitmac@yahoo.com

LIKE DIS VID IF YOU MY POTATOE PATCH BABY and comment below answering this question "how do you like your eggs?"
♪ MY SPOTIFY ‣

Music
VALNTN - Mona Lisa -
ninjoi. - Castle in My Mind -
Ryan Little - blessings. -
Cults - 2099 -

EDITING ‣
DSLR ‣ + LENS

:・゚✧ Thank you to Poshmark for sponsoring this video and helping me take that first step to a more minimal lifestyle. All clothing featured were purchased by me. I like eggs cooked over easy or sunny side up only, never scrambled.
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Hello. If you're new here, I'm a potatoe and I sit in my room and make videos like: everyday quick & easy hair and makeup tutorials, morning / night routines, skincare, weird tags, ootds and lookbooks, try-on hauls, and more. Join the potatoe family and subscribe for weekly vids every thursday around 11am EST!

☪ videos you should watch
Hair Care Routine
How to Cut & Layer Hair at Home
Room tour
Winter Night Routine
Fall School Morning Routine
Winter Morning Routine
Fall Night Routine
Weekend Night Routine
A day in my life GRWM
How to color your hair at home
What's on My Phone
What's in my School Bag
Workout Routine
Everyday Makeup routine

lilisimply,tumblr,teen,diys,fashion,lookbook,style,konmari method,konmari,closet cleanout,closet purge,cleaning my closet,declutter with me,decluttering,closet declutter,becoming minimal,marie kondo,marie kondo method,selling my clothes,clothes sale,trying on everything in my closet,trying on my clothes,try on,haul,fashion haul,closet cleaning,clean with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments