Advertisement

FRIDAY Q&A: Peptides+Vitamin C? | Microneedling | Nano | Growth Factors in Needling

FRIDAY Q&A: Peptides+Vitamin C? | Microneedling | Nano | Growth Factors in Needling Hello everyone! Thank you for watching today's Friday Q&A! In this video I'll be discussing the interaction of vitamin C and peptides, microneedling and growth factors, nano needling and more! I hope you'll spend some time with me today and definitely ask any questions you have for next week!

Happy Friday!!

The Dr Pen I referred to in the video is the A6:

A6 Nano cartridges:

Cos de Baha Hyaluronic acid serum:


Remember you can visit SkinBeautifulRX.com and use my code PENN20 and get 20% off plus free shipping in the US!
Visit me on Instagram at:
Penn Smith Skincare

My Amazon Favorites for microneedling, skin and miscelaneous fun:


The above links are affiliate and if you use them to shop I will receive a commission. Thank you for your support of this channel!

Friday Q&A,microneedling,microneedling pen,microneedling acne scars,morpheus8,skin care,nano needling,growth factors,copper peptides,copper peptides and vitamin c,skin care routine,penn smith skincare,anti aging,skincare,micro needling,clear skin,skin,over 50,over 40,glowing skin,youtube,wrinkles,what is microneedling,microneedling for acne scars,skincare tips,microneedling treatment,microneedling procedure,skincare products,skin pen,antiaging,inmode,

Post a Comment

0 Comments