Advertisement

Extraterrestrial|Multi-dimensional beings masquerading during Medical Abduction

Extraterrestrial|Multi-dimensional beings masquerading during Medical Abduction Earlier this year I found myself in an encounter where the screen memory was presenting one of the bathrooms in my home, I soon realized that the two men in the room with me were beings masquerading their true identity during this medical abduction. The following morning, I awoke to discover a series of marks on my left thigh in the formation of a square.

samantha mowat,clairvoyant,psychic,contactee,abductee,alien,alien contact,multidimensional,extraterrestrial contact,bases project,spaced out radio,ufo mega con,ufo conference,experiencer,the reptilians,pleiadians,the greys,hybrid,hybridization,starseed,starseed awakening,mk ultra,monarch programming,milab,supersoldier,

Post a Comment

0 Comments