Advertisement

End of summer look book | chic & sophisticated outfit inspo!

End of summer look book | chic & sophisticated outfit inspo! Here's my end of summer look book for entering the near-fall weather. The styles accentuate class, elegance and sophistication. If you like this style I hope it inspires you :) It's my first time doing it and I had a lot of fun! Biweekly and on Sundays I upload lifestyle and beauty content 🍒✨
thanks for watching, like and subscribe if you want :)
for business inquiries, contact raviryhearts@gmail.com

faq
age: 19
camera:
editing software: Final Cut Pro
💎
music in video
Corn Honey- Birocratic
Sound of You- Hippie Sabotage
us again (Doris Day) lo-fi remix by high exhausted
Lighthouse- Funk Mammoth

model,modeling,fashion,runway,advice,self-care,wellness,lifestyle,summer,look,book,styles,classy,outfits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments