Advertisement

cute & simple summer outfits (even though I'm very insecure) // summer look-book 2019

cute & simple summer outfits (even though I'm very insecure) // summer look-book 2019 Hey my dudes! Today's video is a summer look-book where I show you some cute yet simple outfits for summer. This is also a collaboration with Noah so be sure to check out his channel down below and give his channel some love!

Check out Noah's channel here:


xx KD

✨Let's Socialize✨
Instagram: kaitlyn_ringe

Art Journal Instagram: kaitlyn_journals

Pinterest: kaitlyn_ringe

Tumblr: patheticgoldfish


Use my Glossier rep page for 10% off and free shipping for orders over $30:


Check out my handmade stickers & support the channel:


For business inquiries email me:
kaitlynfilms.business@gmail.com

#collegevlogger #lookbook

try on haul,haul,clothing haul,try on,college vlogger,brandy melville,nike,madewell,brandy,melville,michigan,state,university,michigan state,michigan state university,summer,summer look book,look book,outfits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments