Advertisement

Cracked Tractor Cab Roof. Tractor Roof Fiberglass Repair.

Cracked Tractor Cab Roof. Tractor Roof Fiberglass Repair. After putting off this job for what seems like years. Well actually, it has been years. I take some time today and fix the broken roof on my 2012 Kioti DK40se; cab model. After some close encounters with trees and all sorts of other low-slung objects, I take my chances with a a fiberglass repair kit. Only one problem, I've never done any type of fiberglass repair. As you'll see in the video, things get hectic and a bit sticky as I scramble to make the best of a challenging situation. Sometimes I remind myself that regardless of whether it gets done well or gets done, it's still done! haha. Actually I prefer to do a good job on projects like this so check out some of the ways that you can learn from my mistakes and make any necessary repairs to your tractor roof using a similar fiberglass and resin kit.

Paint that I'll be using for to match the Kioti Orange -- Dupli-Color DE1620 Ceramic Chevrolet Orange Engine Paint

Fiberglass Repair Kit I used -

bondo fiberglass resin repair kit canadian tire,cracked tractor cab roof,how to apply fiberglass resin,how to prepare surface for fiberglass resin,kioti dk40se broken cabin roof,kioti dk40se cracked cab roof,kioti tractor cracked cab roof,kioti tractor hole in cab roof,kioti tractor roof fiberglass repair,repairing cracked cab roof in kioti tractor,repairing cracked tractor roof with fiberglass,tractor roof fiberglass repair,repairing hole in tractor cab roof,

Post a Comment

0 Comments