Advertisement

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Alpha Live! - Last Few Games!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Alpha Live! - Last Few Games! Welcome to the stream! Hope you enjoy your stay. Drop a like while you’re here? :D

You are welcome to donate through SUPER CHAT. All donations are greatly appreciated but not required.

DO NOT comment any racist, derogatory, or extremely mean / offensive things in the chat! This will result in us blocking you and reporting you. I wouldn’t have to say it if it hadn’t happened before.

LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy the stream! I stream regularly.

- FOLLOW ME ON TWITCH:

- SUBSCRIBE:

- FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

- JOIN MY DISCORD:

- TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS SO YOU DON’T MISS ANYTHING

Thanks for the interest in my channel! We hope you subscribe and enjoy your stay.

FAQ:
What team do you play for?
A) I play for Venom eSports.

What classes do you play?
A) Assault and Medic.

Can I join your team?
A) You can send in an application but the standards are set very high.

Will you accept my friend requests?
A) Sorry, but I won’t accept any friend requests. If I accept one, I’ve got to accept them all.

Why don’t you monetize your videos?
A) Because I don’t feel the need to, youtube is not about the money for me, it’s about making people happy.

What headset do you use?
A) I use Turtle Beach Recon 60p’s, love Turtle Beach!

What editing software do you use?
A) Sharefactory because I’m in college and I’d rather have groceries than an editing software.

Why don’t you have 1 million subscribers yet?
A) I don’t know, but I could use your help!

If you've made it this far in the description, you get a cookie.

Enjoy! - Catalyst

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Gameplay,Call of Duty Modern Warfare Alpha Gameplay,Call of Duty Modern Warfare Alpha,Call of Duty Modern Warfare Gameplay Live,CoD Modern Warfare Alpha,CoD Modern Warfare Alpha Gameplay,CoD Modern Warfare Gameplay,Call of Duty Modern Warfare Review,Call of Duty Modern Warfare Alpha Review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments