Advertisement

Built a beach resort in Minecraft after not playing for years. What do you think?

Built a beach resort in Minecraft after not playing for years. What do you think? Thought I'd share this. When MC came out I had played it for just under two years then stopped. Never got deep into it. Well after seeing the 1.14.1 update I decided to play it again. Had an idea for a resort to make after seeing some new elements. Added new mods/textures packs and spent time in Survival (for about 36 hours) and about 4 hours in Creative mode. It's nothing mind blowing compared to crazy builds you see online of whole cities, but I wanted to share it anyways. Enjoy!

For what I used:
Textures:
ChromaHills-128x-1.14-v1
UMSOEA_R9_Textures_1024x

Shader Mod:
Sildurs Vibrant Shaders v1.22 Extreme-VL

Check out my Pirate Base from a few years ago when I played for just a few hours:

minecraft,mine carft,mc,shaders,mods,textures,game,dimanod,mines,creative,fraps,HD,4k,redstone,youtube,free,lighting,secret,hidden,gamer,games,mohjang,1.14.1,update,build,craft,ocean,sand,edgypt,nether,the end,chest,idea,lets play,mod,modded,portal,villager,map,download,resort,hotel,base,

Post a Comment

0 Comments