Advertisement

Be a Change ll Independence Day Special ll New Telugu Short Film 2019 ll Revathiakka ll 15th August

Be a Change ll Independence Day Special ll New Telugu Short Film 2019 ll Revathiakka ll 15th August #beachange #independencedayspecial #revathiakka
Hi to everyone!

Welcome to Revathi Kha Adda

Be a Change ll Independence Day Special ll New Telugu Short Film 2019 ll Revathiakka ll 15th August

Hey frds! Plz watch our independence day special short film - #beachange. Dedicated to all the lovely Indians.

Plz do follow me on insta

Plz do follow me on tiktok too - revathi_theofficialstar

Follow and subscribe if you wish to stay updated. Here is the link


ABOUT ME :-To me DANCE is the biggest passion in my life. I love dancing and watching amazing dance videos online. My youtube channel(i.reddyrevathi57@gmail.com., Revathi Reddy) is the reflection of my passion towards dance. Every week I would be uploading dance videos from the latest bollywwod and tollywood block buster songs. Please keep on encouraging me and your encourgment boost my confidence levels.

You can receive latest updates about my dance videos by liking and following my official dance page on facebook. Here is the link. Pls like my official dance page.


Thanks a lot.

Revathi Reddy,Revathi Kha Adda,revathi akka,revathi akka videos,independence day,telugu short films,latest telugu short films,telugu short film 2018,short film,independence day special,independence day short film telugu,telugu comedy short films,independence day short film,happy independence day,latest telugu short films 2019,latest short films,new short films,independence day 2017,latest telugu short film 2018,independence day special short film,beachange,

Post a Comment

0 Comments