Advertisement

Apple Card Gave Me a $15,000 Credit Limit

Apple Card Gave Me a $15,000 Credit Limit And I'm not even going to use it LOL
● More Tech Discussions ➤
● Subscribe Here ➤

⇒ Become a channel member for exclusive features! Check it out here:

Apple has been rolling out the Apple Card, their new credit card, to those on the early waitlist. I signed up and got approved with a pretty high credit limit and the lowest interest rate because of my credit score. I'm probably not even going to use the card though, I just wanted it for a video lmao.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Discord Server ⇨




My Gear & Equipment ⇨
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#AppleCard #Apple #Tech #ThioJoe

technology,tech,apple credit card,apple card,credit card,apple card review,apple,apple pay,apple pay card,apple pay credit card,

Post a Comment

0 Comments