Advertisement

Why You Should NOT Buy an Extended Car Warranty

Why You Should NOT Buy an Extended Car Warranty In today's video I am going over why it may not be the best idea to buy an extended car warranty when you purchase a new or used car. What are your thoughts? Leave them in the comments down below and don't forget to HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON!

Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for watching!

--------

Want To Start Investing? 🤑💸

ROBINHOOD: "Get a FREE stock just for signing up!"


M1 FINANCE: "Invest In Fractional Shares and Auto Reinvest!"


--------

Check out my new Etsy shop for all of my Excel templates:

--------

FOLLOW ME:

Instagram:
Twitter:

--------

Capital One is the bank I use for both my Checking and Savings Accounts. Right now I am getting 2% interest on my Money Market Acct and 0.5% interest on my CHECKING!! If interested, Use the link below to sign up and receive and extra $25-$100!
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Capital One 360 Referral Link:

--------

The Books I Recommend:
1st Book I Recommend (Wealth):
2nd Book I Recommend (Pay off Debt):
3rd Book I Recommend (Stock Investing):
4th Book I Recommend (Real Estate Investing):
5th Book I Recommend (Retire Early):



The Equipment I Use/Recommend:
Desktop (I Use):
Camera (I Use):
Camera (I Recommend):
LED Lights (I Use):
Lens:
SD Card:
Tripod/Lighting (I Use):
Lavalier Microphone (I Use):
Studio Microphone:
Video Editing Software:

--------

THE CREDIT CARD I USE!

Chase Sapphire Preferred 50,000 point sign-up bonus:

--------

EMAIL: jjbucknerbusiness@gmail.com

--------

DISCLAIMER: This is for entertainment purposes only. Please do all your research before deciding what to do with your investment

extended warranty,car warranty,service contract,car repair,extended car warranty,extended warranty on cars,extended warranty on used cars,buy new car,used cars under 5000,extended warranty on new cars,consumer reports,car warranty scams,car warranty reviews,car warranty explained,is an extended warranty on a new car worth it,what not to buy,warranty scams,cars,extended car warranty reviews,car buying tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments