Advertisement

#STREETSTYLE: Kid stumbles upon hearing me sing

#STREETSTYLE: Kid stumbles upon hearing me sing Whenever I'm out on the streets, I always feel connected to something primal and deep. That I'm more deeply connected inside my soul, also to the people around me. Just me, the people and my guitar, voice & feet; my instruments. Pushing my own limits is what I do; entertaining & enriching people's lives, my contribution to the world.

There's times when unexpected things happen. Years ago I didn't have a camera to capture these moments, now I do. Like this kid who just can't look away from me, clumsily stumbles but got back up, still with a smile in his face, not looking away.

We can learn a lesson from him. That whenever we stumble, never lose sight of your goal. Never waver and stay positive even when the going gets tough. Keep your eyes on the prize!

(If you like this video & my message please like this and my page. Also, you can freely share this anywhere. Thanks!)

Busking,Street Performance,Acoustic,Slide Guitar,Resonator Guitar,Harmonica,Original Composition,Manila,Philippines,Kids,Funny,Hoochie Coochie Mikkie,Filipino,Pinoy,RAW,Unplugged,Blues,Street,

Post a Comment

0 Comments