Advertisement

ME ATTEMPTING TO PLAY FORTNITE (For The First Time)

ME ATTEMPTING TO PLAY FORTNITE (For The First Time) I tried playing Fortnite for the very first time ever. How did I do? 😂
🐺 SUBSCRIBE:

Watch My Last Video:

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Twitch:

This channel is for videos that more closely follow the experiences of my life. This includes gaming, vlogging, friends, family and more.

Let me know what other kinds of videos you'd like to see! I will be reading through the comments!

fortnite,gaming,gamer,lets play,games,video games,first time,noob,tips,tricks,fail,epic fail,omg,lol,funny,comedy,edited,walk through,multiplayer,challenge,husky,huskystarcraft,epic,epic games,fortnight,skins,new skin,shop,vbucks,v bucks,coins,unlock,battlepass,battle royale,victory,#1 victory,#1 victory royale,experience,family friendly,shook,shocked,surprised,laugh,laughing,fun,game,pc,console,mobile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments