Advertisement

Liv Morgan To Receive MASSIVE CHARACTER CHANGE Like We’ve Never Seen Before - WWE Smackdown Live

Liv Morgan To Receive MASSIVE CHARACTER CHANGE Like We’ve Never Seen Before - WWE Smackdown Live It looks like Bray Wyatt isn’t the only WWE Superstat that’s getting a whole character change and makeover. The next WWE Superstar that will be receiving a gimmick change is Smackdown Live’s Liv Morgan. Ever since the 2019 WWE Superstar Shake Up and Splitting from Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan, The Riott Squad, Liv Morgan made her first Solo Smackdown Live appearance during Shane McMahon’s open mic opening segment. Liv Morgan got into it with Charlotte Flair and this later set up Liv Morgan vs Charlotte Flair on the 7/16/2019 edition of Smackdown Live. Charlotte Flair defeated Liv Morgan, but what happened next was the interesting part. Liv Morgan grabbed Corey Graves’ mic and said, “Charlotte was right and when I come back, I’m gonna be real.” This is of course hinting to the idea that Liv Morgan will be getting her entire gimmick changed and will return with a new look and persona. What are you thoughts on Liv Morgan’s new character change and what would you like to see from her on WWE’s blue brand? Leave your comments, don't forget to Subscribe with notifications on, and leave a like if you enjoyed! Thanks for Watching!


Actual Reason Why Finn Balor Will Be Having His LAST WWE MATCH & Walking Away From WWE (Yesterday's Video)

---------------------------------------

🔹Sources used for research:





---------------------------------------

🎤Music Credits🎤
Music by Retnik Beats
/

Instrumental produced by Chuki


Music Provided by Beats Savage:


---------------------------------------

🔹More Info about WrestlingWorldCC:
Hi, I’m Ron and welcome to my channel, WrestlingWorldCC! After being a fan or pro wrestling since 2004, I decided in 2016 to create my own YouTube channel to cover some of the popular topics among WWE sports entertainment and give my thoughts on them. Let me take your through my creative process, I start by watching the current wwe product, from Monday night raw, to Smackdown love, to ppv events, to rumors, to the social medias of WWE superstars, I keep a close eye on all things professional wrestling and when a find an interesting topic, I write a script in my own words covering the story and giving my own thoughts on it, followed up by recording the commentary, searching for the appropriate images from WWE’s official website that relate to the topic at hand, and then I take everything I have so far into my editing software where I put it all together and finalize the video. Between the editing, commentary, thumbnail creation, and finalizing the video onto my channel, each video takes just about 2-3 days to fully create them. It’s an extremely stressful time consuming process, but it’s all worth it because I love creating content for my channel! You can always expect high quality content going over WWE news, WWE rumors, and much more pro wrestling topics!

---------------------------------------

🔹Follow WrestlingWorldCC!
Instagram: WrestlingWorldCC
Twitter: WrestlingWCC

---------------------------------------

🔹Check Out Some More Videos!

WWE Top 10 Playlist:


Latest 2019 WWE News:


Alexa Bliss Playlist:


Top 10 WWE Couples that you never knew existed (playlist):


Becky Lynch Playlist:




---------------------------------------

🔹Image Credit:
All images used is courtesy of WWE.com
All images in this video are courtesy of WWE and its respectful owners.

#wwe #LivMorgan #CharlotteFlair #WWESmackdown

wwe,liv morgan,liv morgan vs charlotte flair,wwe liv morgan,liv morgan character change,liv morgan new gimmick,liv morgan new look,liv morgan real,the riott squad,liv morgan instagram,wwe events,all elite wrestling,finn balor,raw reunion,wwe raw reunion,wwe smackville,charly caruso,wwe lacey evans,Alexa bliss,sasha banks,diva,championship,superstar,wrestletalk,wwe news,wwe raw,wwe rumors,seth rollins becky lynch,wwe raw 7/22/19,Vince McMahon WWE,

Post a Comment

0 Comments