Advertisement

It Is Well | Nga La Hun Ka Mynsiem | Guitarfingerstyle by Mebanshan | Shillong

It Is Well | Nga La Hun Ka Mynsiem | Guitarfingerstyle by Mebanshan | Shillong A simple Cover of It is Well ๐Ÿ˜Š
Do share and Subscribe to my channel
stay Blessed!



Jesus, You're still enough
Keep me within Your love
My heart will sing Your praise again.

I've seen You move, come move the mountains
And I believe, I'll see You do it again
You made a way, where there was no way
And I believe, I'll see You do it again.


follow me on Instagram




#itiswell #guitar #fingerstyle #music #khasigospel fingerstyle #acousticguitar #emotions #shillong #mizoram #manipur #nagaland #assam #northeast #music #instavideo #goodmusic #heart #deargod #instaguitar #share #love #post #feed #instagram #guitarriff #guitarcover #musicislife #meghalaya #tone #improvisation #guitar #love #shillongguitarist #guitarist #strings #daw #listen #songs #live #indonesianguitarist #indianguitarist #thai #most #watch #youtubemusic #musicvideos #india #musicianhall#tapping #hamering #cats #day #music #home #khasisong #church #hymns #jingieid #Blei #ba #phylla #khasi #song

Shillong,Meghalaya,Guitarist,Musician,northeast,nagaland,mizoram,Manipur,assam,tripura,arunanchal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments