Advertisement

Iroh's Tea for 6 Minutes Straight

Iroh's Tea for 6 Minutes Straight Iroh's Tea. 6 Minutes. Go!

#avatar #thelastairbender #iroh #teabending

***

New to the channel? Check out my channel sampler playlist:


Join my e-mail list for updates on my writing and early access to my videos!


Disagreed with the video? Was there something missing? Join my beta reader team here:


Want to share with your non-English speaking friends? Contribute translations!


***

FOLLOW ME

WEBSITE:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
PATREON:

P.O. Box 56225
Los Angeles CA 90056
United States

***

CREDITS

WRITER, HOST, & EDITOR:

***

MUSIC

Ricardo Elliott |

"Master of the Elements"

BIBLIOGRAPHY

The Avatar Series:

Antoine Bandele,Geek Talk,Versus Series,teabending,minutes straight,iroh tea,avatar,the last airbender,firebending,tea,general iroh,zuko,team avatar,aang,aang vs korra,toph blind jokes,iroh vs ozai,

Post a Comment

0 Comments