Advertisement

I Tried Getting 1k DMG In Apex Legends For So Long... THEN THIS HAPPENED [PC]

I Tried Getting 1k DMG In Apex Legends For So Long... THEN THIS HAPPENED [PC] I FINALLY DID IT!

I FINALLY BROKE 1k DAMAGE ON MY OWN ON APEX LEGENDS!!

Despite my internet caking out, freezing my gameplay and threatening to DC me THREE times during battle, I kicked the game in the balls and grabbed my 1k badge. HECK YE!

If anyone knows how to fix pls say...

| SOCIAL LINKS |

Twitter ►

Twitch ►

Instagram ►

Facebook ►


| PLAY WITH ME |

Steam ►

Battle.net ►Ragedarling#2370

Join Our Discord Server ►


| WELSH GAMING NETWORK |

Are you Welsh or living in Wales? Then join the gaming community made for you! The Welsh Gaming Network is a community of people from all over Wales to game with and make friends!

Follow The Twitter ►
Visit The Website ►

Gaming,Video Games,Games,Blizzard,Steam,World of Warcraft,Overwatch,Girl,Gamer,Cosplay,Welsh,Wales,Rage,Rage Darling,RageDarling,apex legends,octance,apex,pc,1000 damage,challenges,

Post a Comment

0 Comments