Advertisement

I Bought ALL my BACK TO SCHOOL Clothes from AMAZON! *yikes*

I Bought ALL my BACK TO SCHOOL Clothes from AMAZON! *yikes* Can you believe its already time to start thinking about #BackToSchool shopping? This year I decided to buy ALL of my clothes from #Amazon… without being able to try them on first. Will they look like the photos online? How do you think this is going to turn out?? 😳

✅ You guys! I FINALLY launched my new Lightroom PRESETS! Check them out HERE:

For this back-to-school #haul, I bought all kinds of different clothing items from Amazon... shirts, jeans, shorts, shoes, and even jewelry! Some of it turned out awesome, and some of it... honestly, was just a complete #FAIL! 😂

We use Amazon so much anymore, but clothing is one of the most risky things to buy unless you know the seller or brand. I think one the favorite items that I ordered were the Air Force 1 Nike tennis shoes! They’re such a staple for your wardrobe honestly, because you really can dress them up or dress them down! I think that they look great with jeans, shorts, or even some casual dresses! Some of the other items were kinda strange!

This was definitely an interesting back to school shopping haul video to film for y'all! I'm headed into my senior year of #highschool, so this is a really risky video to film, right? Will I get made fun of by my friends and other students? I don't care! I'm kind of over high school, anyway, and ready for college!

Which clothing item in this video was your favorite?? Comment below!

Check out all of the clothes from this video HERE:

*White Button Up:
*Distressed Joggers:
*Layered Choker Necklace:
*Brown Wedges:
*Denim Bodycon Dress:
*Green Ruffle Hem Tank:
*Air Force 1 Shoes:
*White Pullover w/ Rainbow Stripes:
*Boyfriend Jeans:
*High Waisted Shorts w/ Pockets:
*Denim Jacket:
*OHBOY tee:
*Red Floral Dress:
*Red V-Neck Spotted Dress:
*Happy Tie-Dye Shirt:
*Tan/Black Crop Sweatshirt:
*White Denim Shorts:
*Green Off The Shoulder Shirt:
*Yellow Face Shirt:
*Jean Shorts with Tie:

Please be sure to click the "🔔" next to the SUBSCRIBE button, to join my Notification KamFam for PowerHour each week!

💕-Kamri


_

Where else can YOU FIND ME???

📸 Instagram |
🐥 Twitter |
👤 Facebook |
👻 SnapChat |
⏰ Tik Tok | @KamriNoel

About Kamri Noel:
Kamri Noel McKnight is the 16-yr old daughter of Mindy of CuteGirlsHairstyles, and younger sister to twins BrooklynAndBailey. Kamri has a wonderful eye for photography, is an avid artist, and has taught herself to play the ukulele, guitar, piano, and more! Watch each week as she takes you inside her life as a teenager, shows you how to take creative photos, participates in fun challenges, and more! Be sure to subscribe... and prepare to laugh!
___

FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video.
__

💥SUPERFANS💥: Please help me translate MORE of my channel by clicking here!

back to school,shopping,haul,shopping haul,hauls,high school,school,senior,student,shoes,shirts,Amazon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments