Advertisement

Going to a College that DOES NOT have the major/interest |How to get around that

Going to a College that DOES NOT have the major/interest |How to get around that Hey everyone! Today I am talking about my decision on staying in a school that didn’t have the major that I wanted and how I got through it and found some loop holes. I wish I would of had this info before entering college because more and more we are seeing that college is not needed for every profession. It is so important to make sure what you are really wanting out of college before going in and spending a ton of money you may not have. 

I hope this helps definitely let me know down below or if you have any question leave it down on the comment. Adios!


Timestamps 
1:50 Background 
5:00 Changing my major 2nd time switching from Chem to my own major
7:00 Changing my concentration again from business(marketing) to sociology 
7:10 Advice starts 
11:00 How to handle different scenarios in the position you might be in 


FOLLOW ME AT:

IF YOU WANT TO SEE SNACKS Twitter: Soulicsluvsnack
IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY FACE MORE Insta: Mel18m3l
SUPPORT:
#college #collegeadvice #informationIwishIknewbeforegoingtocollege

college,university,college advice,major advice,how to choose the right major,GenZ,Milennial,College Years,picking your major,struggling in college,struggle,college interest,university interest,university major,quarter life crisis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments