Advertisement

FARMHOUSE DINING ROOM TOUR / TRADITIONAL DECOR / FRENCH COUNTRY INSPIRED

FARMHOUSE DINING ROOM TOUR / TRADITIONAL DECOR / FRENCH COUNTRY INSPIRED Hey friends! I am going live in this video to reveal the dining room here at the farmhouse! I am so excited to finally have this room ready to show you! The decor in this room is, in keeping true to myself, an eclectic mix. I feel it tends to lean more on the traditional side with mixes of farmhouse, French country, and rustic glam! There are so many styles I love that I can’t choose just one! I hope you find some inspiration to use in your own homes! Thanks for watching and make sure to hit that subscribe button to become a part of my YouTube family!
xoxo, Kim

dining room tour,farmhouse dining room tour,home tour,traditional decor,rustic glam decor,dining room ideas,style,home,french country decor,hutch decor,how to,diy,my feathered nest,live stream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments