Advertisement

Ended Up In The Emergency Room , Surgery Is SERIOUS AF.. LeeLee & Gramz Vlogs

Ended Up In The Emergency Room , Surgery Is SERIOUS AF.. LeeLee & Gramz Vlogs The journey is just beginning.....

FOLLOW US
GRAMZ INSTAGRAM:
LEELEE INSTAGRAM:

How I make my Wigs -
Latest Video All about my hair -
Video introducing my channel -

WANNA MAIL US COOL STUFF?
PO. BOX 774
HARRISON,TN 37341

Use our LINK to FashionNova - SHOP FASHIONNOVA

Women’s link - SHOP:

Contacts www.IrisBeautyNyc.com
Amber brown
Midnight gray
Pure brown

15% off code - LeeLeeandGramz15
Link to Site -

Ended up in the emergency room,Can’t believe this happened,Surgery is serious,Surgery journey,Surgery is SERIOUS AF,LeeLee & Gramz Vlogs,LeeLee And Gramz,Can’t believe I went to the emergency room,The journey begins,Let the journey begin,Omg the emergency room,Got to get my hemo up,Getting my HEMOGLOBIN UP FOR SURGERY,

Post a Comment

0 Comments