Advertisement

Dynasty (Gacha life) {GLMV}/•~Max Past~•(Read Description)

Dynasty (Gacha life) {GLMV}/•~Max Past~•(Read Description) Sooooo I really wanted to makes things clear so when we played still Gacha Studios I make Alex for a reason. I did Alex because he suppose to be brother with Max but I really forgot about that part but now everyone has to know about them..
You all notice that Max looks like a girl is But he's a boy so you know what is called a 🏳‍🌈Transgender🏳‍🌈 So I will Do a Part 2! For so you know Alex and Max still don't know that they are brothers/ related to each other But of course that will be know Buuuuut not know it would be ༼(∩ ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡ ͡°)༽⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚ magical Well is everything I wanted to say... And the parents you know them The Angel girl Star, you know from the Dares video almost the end The Idiot the Dad Shota, From the Secret video btw that's suppose to be like the 3 part but nah
Hmmmmmmm Did you notice something about Marta and Bryan?? They look like someone we know (*ゝωб*)b hmmmm I wonder 🤔🤔 Can you notice something?
May be inspired by Maddy Chan

Seee you guys in the next one bye bye~~!!

Description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments