Advertisement

Dunya korean mix song / Longing for spring MV

Dunya korean mix song / Longing for spring MV Thanks for watching my video.
Plz support me
👉like👍
👉share➡
👉subscribe✅
.
.
.
You can request me any drama MV🎦
.
I do not own any of the data[music or video]❌
.
Copyright content belongs to the rightful owner©ℹ
.
Drama name: Longing For Spring
Song:Dunya from Luka Chuppi
.
Hope you enjoy the video😊.⭕ Plz subscribe my channel for more📳. ⭕Remember I only edited these videos with songs🎬.⭕ I do not own any data⚠.⭕Do not copy the video🔄.⭕No copyright violation intented.🙅
.
.
.
.
.
🌐 P.S:
The site where you can find korean ,chinese ,thai dramas....
I am a college student so im often busy with studies but I always try my best to post so plz always be patient for next videos. Thanks alot who subscribed💞 Thanks a lot who viewed💞 Thanks alot who shared💞.
PLZ I REQUEST STRONGLY SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL AND KEEP SUPORTING ME.

THANK YOU
LOVELY PEOPLE..........💜

spring

Post a Comment

0 Comments